Michael Redden is a veteran of the United States Air Force. He served as an Intelligence Analyst with the 31 FW in Aviano, Italy. After the Air Force, Michael returned to Minnesota where he attended law school at Hamline University School of Law. Michael lives in New Hope with his wife and four sons while coaching youth wrestling. In the past, Michael worked at Prudential Insurance Company of America where he helped clients of the company protect their assets. While at Prudential, Michael was a registered representative of Pruco Securities and held his Series 6 and Series 63 securities designations.
Michael has a passion for helping licensed professionals preserve their wealth for the next generation. Since tort reform is unlikely, it is more important than ever to have a plan to protect your wealth from lawsuits. He has also served as an independent Trustee/fiduciary in the past. Michael’s practice has a special focus on Integrated Estate Planning. He combines effective Asset Protection techniques with other Estate Planning strategies in order to protect the assets of individuals and businesses from lawsuits.
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, Hamline University School of Law
- Hamline Law Review
- Certificate in Advocacy and Problem Solving, Dispute Resolution Institute
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota
- City of New Hope Planning Commission May 2017-Present